Wednesday, May 28, 2014

THING 16

For this "thing," I had to produce a recording.  Originally, I chose "SoundCloud." as my download.  The streaming part of the app was easy to use.  I listened to a number of jazz songs, and a podcast about garden flowers.  However, when it came time to make a recording, I was completely stymied.  I was lost.  When I asked for help, I was told that perhaps that part of the app was unavailable.  Could that be the case?  For my second attempt, I chose "Audioboo."  This time, I succeeded.  Originally, my "boo" was to be only 3 minutes long.  That has been changed to 10 minutes.  I read a passage from a book, and my recording lasted about 6 - 7 minutes.  I really appreciated the "pause " feature.  When I played it back, I think I sounded OK!  With so many sites out there just like this, I found very little value to keep this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment