Wednesday, June 11, 2014

THING 23

What a wonderful experience for me!  I learned so much, and I grew both personally and professionally.  There are so many devices and apps out there - I had no idea. It was most interesting for me to compare notes with co-workers on which devices and apps they were using.

My favorite Things were 12 - Books, Books & More Books,  13 - Presentations, and. 16 - Audio.  My favorite app was "Haiku Deck."  By far, I did my best work with this app.  But, I was most surprised by my reading on "Audioboo."  I discovered I have a really nice reading voice.  I also loved "Instgram."  It was such fun to play with my pictures.

When I started with 23Things,  I needed a lot of help, but I kept going, and with each new challenge, I gained new skills and got better and better.  I learned so much by sharing my experiences, and maybe they learned a thing or two from me.

I would suggest a Thing devoted to Safety & Security.  This seems to be a topic becoming  more important as devices are becoming more widely used.  A Thing about apps devoted to this subject is something to consider.

Finally:  With each Thing, I learned something new.
               With each new Thing, I gained experience.
               With experience, I gained confidence.
               With confidence, I became better at accomplishing my goals.

Thank you, thank you.

Sarah R


No comments:

Post a Comment